Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Sales forum / Not getting option to ...
Sales forum
Answered

Not getting option to setup Dynamics 365 Sales copilot (SALES COPILOT sub area NOT VISIBLE)

editSubscribe (2) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 56
Repro steps:
1. I created a Dynamics 365 Sales trial with Region as /US/.
2. Turned on Copilot in PP admin center.
3. Turned on Auditing.
4. Opened Sales Hub App > App Settings Area > Under General Settings > SALES COPILOT sub area NOT VISIBLE.

As per MS docs, we can enable D365 Sales copilot as per above 4th step.
When I created trial last month, I was able to see this option.
Attachments
  • Suggested answer
    Not getting option to setup Dynamics 365 Sales copilot (SALES COPILOT sub area NOT VISIBLE)
    Paste the piece of link given below in the source link to your org env. and you will be redirected to the Sales Copilot settings(you can add it later to your site map): 
    /main.aspx?pagetype=control&controlName=msdyn_Sales.Controls.CopilotSettingsControl
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Source: 

• Not getting option to setup Dynamics 365 Sales copilot (SALES COPILOT sub area NOT VISIBLE)
    Furthermore, I've discovered that this problem has disappeared once I just turned on Sales Copilot. 
    poly track
  • Verified answer
    Jenone C Profile Picture
    Jenone C 56 on at
    Looks like, MS has fixed this issue.
    Today, I created a Sales Trial, and I am able to see the Copilot Option under Sales Settings.

The UI has changed a bit compared to previous version.
  • Vonselli Profile Picture
    Vonselli 360 on at
    I have the open support case with MS support related to same issue - will come back here to update if any news after November has been changed?
  • Dennis I Profile Picture
    Dennis I 87 on at
    Facing the same issue.
    Thanks for the information from your support request. I was expecting something like this because i do not see in any environment (EMEA and NA).
    But i do not have any information in my Message Center yet.

Regards
    Dennis
  • phamilton Profile Picture
    phamilton 4 on at
    I am also seeing this issue after only just enabling Sales Copilot it has now vanished.
  • Verified answer
    Jenone C Profile Picture
    Jenone C 56 on at
    Received below message from MS support.

"While I was investigating on the issue,  I found The Sales Copilot setting and functionality is disabled due to an ongoing product issue, and you may have received the message center post regarding the same. Currently we are in deployment freeze period, hence it won't be enabled immediately. It will be enabled by January. I will share the exact date as soon as I receive it from the Engineering team.
    You may reach us back to know the exact date in last week of December. Kindly let us know if we are good to go with request closure".
  • Jenone C Profile Picture
    Jenone C 56 on at
    @RudyZhang
    I also followed the same document mentioned in your reply.

As per this document, there is no specific licensing requirement. Sales Premium/Sales Enterprise is sufficient.

• RudyZhang Profile Picture
    RudyZhang Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

May I ask if you are referring to the following document?
    Enable and configure Copilot in Dynamics 365 Sales | Microsoft Learn

My guess at this point is that the feature was previously available for free in the beta stage, and now it may only be available with a full license (some features of D365 are not available in the trial version)

Of course, the above is just my personal guess, if you think this feature is very important, you can use the following link to seek official Microsoft technical support.
    https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

I hope my answer is helpful to you! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
    Rudy Zhang

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,266 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,978 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans