Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Commerce forum / Amazon integration and...
Commerce forum
Suggested answer

Amazon integration and missing information

Posted on by 5

Good afternoon,

The company I work for is relatively new to the D365 world. We have orders in amazon seller that have not migrated/came through on the d365 side. What are some recommendations to find them and link them up so they come over to the 365 so we can process them. Please help, i have tried manually importing them but they are not in the cockpit either. 

Categories:
  • hodgedowsett Profile Picture
    hodgedowsett 5 on at
    RE: Amazon integration and missing information

It all depends on your location because, as far as I know, there are serious problems with logistics in the world today. I ordered 15 LED strips and received them within one day www.vont.com/.../ . I don't know how big your order will be, but they did a good job with mine. In such large online stores like Amazon, I am afraid to order even 1 unit of goods because it always seems to me that they will not have time to track my order, and my goods will be lost along the way. I can imagine how big the turnover of goods in Amazon and other large stores is. Thousands of orders per minute. OMG.

• RE: Amazon integration and missing information

Was it worth making a big order for Amazon? I want to order a lot of LED bars, and I will need fast delivery of a large batch of goods. I’ve read the Internet, but people’s opinions are different

• Oksana Kovaliova Profile Picture
    Oksana Kovaliova 3,586 on at

Hi Carrie, what kind of import did you use when trying?

• Suggested answer
    Zain Mehmood Profile Picture
    Zain Mehmood 2,715 on at

Hi Carie Mohawk,

You can use the data management tool in case for importing them into D365. There are multiple OOB entities available that will help you to migrate data available in different formats.

Please check this for more information community.dynamics.com/.../sales-order-import-through-data-management

Warm Regards,

Zain

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,989 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,588 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans