Skip to main content
Business Central forum
Suggested answer

An error occurred when communicating with Dataverse. Detailed description: productpricelevel With Id = 961cbfb3-9b7b-ed11-81ac-000d3a5379bd Does Not Exist

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 40

Hello Experts, I am trying to do integration Between Business Central and D365 Sales using Standard Method provided by Microsoft. I am able to Integrate Sales Invoice Header Data but i am facing issue in Sales Invoice Line. Here Below is the description of error

An error occurred when communicating with Dataverse. Detailed description: productpricelevel With Id = 961cbfb3-9b7b-ed11-81ac-000d3a5379bd Does Not Exist

Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    Nitin Verma Profile Picture
    Nitin Verma 20,984 Super User on at
    RE: An error occurred when communicating with Dataverse. Detailed description: productpricelevel With Id = 961cbfb3-9b7b-ed11-81ac-000d3a5379bd Does Not Exist

Hi,

You need to get in tough with your development partner for this to debug for you.

Thanks.

• Suggested answer
    Marco Mels Profile Picture
    Marco Mels on at
    RE: An error occurred when communicating with Dataverse. Detailed description: productpricelevel With Id = 961cbfb3-9b7b-ed11-81ac-000d3a5379bd Does Not Exist

Hello,

You need to trace back the actual record to see what value did not yet synch to Dataverse. If you do not know how to do this, you can ask your partner to assist you with this and the partner can raise a ticket to Microsoft support.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,045 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,570 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans