Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Insights - Journeys forum
Answered

Lead Scoring with Real Time Marketing Emails

Posted on by 2

Is it possible to build a lead scoring model that references email interactions leads have with real time marketing emails? When I look at the lead scoring model currently, it only gives the option to reference outbound marketing emails. I was surprised to see this limitation given that real time marketing allows for emails to be sent directly to leads.

• MirjamH84 Profile Picture
    MirjamH84 on at
    Lead Scoring with Real Time Marketing Emails
    If I have one OBM model and one RTM model, will the two models work next to each other?
  • Megan V. Walker Profile Picture
    Megan V. Walker 1,794 on at
    RE: Lead Scoring with Real Time Marketing Emails

Only Microsoft can answer that one, but my guess is that the two will not be combined and that Outbound will eventually go away, and only RTM would be used. Any new clients I work with, we do everything we can in RTM.

• Yulya Toporochan Profile Picture
    Yulya Toporochan 84 on at

So then we will have again two different lead scoring modules one for Outbound and one for RTM? When will these two modules finally be combined. This separate approach doesn't make sense at all.

• Suggested answer
    Megan V. Walker Profile Picture

Hi Yulya Toporochan - I haven't seen it yet and don't know 100% but I am pretty confident in saying it would just be RTM interactions. All other new features and functionality are for RTM only, I would expect this to be the same.

• Yulya Toporochan Profile Picture
    Yulya Toporochan 84 on at

Do you know if this model will count interactions from both modules, Outbound and RTM or just RTM?

• Verified answer
    Megan V. Walker Profile Picture

PatrickBlewitt - not yet, but it's on the way! Currently no date for Public preview, but should be Generally available June this year - learn.microsoft.com/.../prioritize-best-leads-empower-sellers-new-lead-scoring-builder

This will allow you to build lead scoring models from a Real-time Marketing perspective. Hope this helps!

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,783 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans