Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Answered

transaction POxxxx exceeds the budget funds available for dimension value xxxx by amount xxxxx

Posted on by 45

Please how do you resolve this error "transaction POxxxxx exceeds the budget funds available for dimension value xxxx by amount xxxx"?

• Suggested answer
    Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture
    Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: transaction POxxxx exceeds the budget funds available for dimension value xxxx by amount xxxxx

Hello Nuxavia,

Would be great if you could keep us informed how things are going and if you experience some problems.

If everything has been answered then please verify the answer to get this thread closed.

Many thanks,

Ludwig

• Nuxavia Profile Picture
    Nuxavia 45 on at
    RE: transaction POxxxx exceeds the budget funds available for dimension value xxxx by amount xxxxx

Thanks Ludwig,

I definitely try that.

Thanks again

• Verified answer

Hi Nuxavia,

You can - for example - create an additional budget register entry that increases the available budget amount.

Before testing that, I would recommend that you check the following MS docs sites

docs.microsoft.com/.../basic-budgeting-and-budget-control

In addition, I would recommend that you have a look at the videos that are available on the MS Dynamics learning portal.

(Note: Access to the learning portal requires proper licensing and access from a MS partner).

If you do not have access to the Dynamics learning portal then you can also check the various blogs linked to this community site or other sources that are e.g. available on youtube. The MS Dynamics youtube channel might be a good starting point.

Best regards,

Ludwig

• Nuxavia Profile Picture
    Nuxavia 45 on at

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate this. Please I relatively new to AX 2012. Can you guide me on how to do this?

• Suggested answer

Hi,

Make sure that there is sufficient budget available at the account findim combined used. You might have to initiate a budget transfer or create a new budget register entry.

Best regards

Ludwig

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans