Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error "Wrong type of argument for conversion function" occured with array field

Last replied Posted on by YQ-12070237-0 4

Hi experts,   I want to use array field (extends from HcmWorkerRecId), but error is found when form datasource appending new record.   ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Distribute amounts on a purchase order line linked to a project

Last replied Posted on by Mukesh Sinwer 34

Dear All,   Is it possible to update ledger account for a Purchase order line linked to project through accounting distribution, if Yes, is t...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Trial Balance report in General Ledger for multi legal entity selection

Last replied Posted on by CU27061527-0 6

I had a requirement that one drop down legal entity field ( id and name) has to be shown for mutli selection to generate the report globally for the...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Filter base enum values on the unbound combo box control in a custom form on runtime using x++ code

Last replied Posted on by CU15071012-0

Hi Experts!   I created a simple form with dialog-basic pattern design having no datasource and want to filter base enum values on comb...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum mandatory field in DirPartyQuickCreateForm

Last replied Posted on by Batuque 270

Hi! I have to make a field from custTable (a field that was added in customization) to be mandatory when the user wants to create a new customer. This is in the "DirPartyQuickCreateForm" form. This field is already mandatory when we edit...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Item Arrival posting error

Last replied Posted on by SE-14071155-0

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Sales line reservation

Last replied Posted on by Alex Nach 53

Hello friends.   Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to reserve a SalesLine item with a specific batch? I've tried numerous app...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum copying a data from purchase requisition to purchase order

Last replied Posted on by Danzel Zuo 101

Hi All, I added a new field “TestFields” to the PurchReqTable (PurchReqTable.TestFields), and added the same field to the PurchTable (PurchTable.Te...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Return Order: The quantity that you have entered exceeds the quantity that it is possible to return for the batch or serial number

Last replied Posted on by Adhha Adnan 412

Hi All, I need to do a return order for one order. I have created the return order with the return line.  After doing item registration and try to post all, Im getting this error "The quantity that you have entered exceeds the quant...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Add picking list to Database log from AX2012

Last replied Posted on by CU11070358-0

How to add picking list log to Database Log . I want keep log (create by, update by, delete by) , But in Database log don't have table name = "Picki...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans