Skip to main content
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Unanswered

Analytic Accounting and Management Reporter

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 22,645

Ok, so first of all "Did I miss the memo where Management Reporter Help was purged of anything to do with Analytical Accounting"
I have downloaded the latest version of the MR Help files, read over the MR User manual and either I missed it or it is not there.

Any suggestions?

We are trying to build MR reports for a small organization that does not want to 'buy' more software and who has limited interenal resources for new tools.  Wondering if there is someone out there that can point me in the right direction to allow us to use AA Dimensions and Management Reporter.

Thanks.

• Greg Byer Profile Picture
    Greg Byer 2,586 on at
    RE: Analytic Accounting and Management Reporter

Hi Bill,

I don't believe that the MR Help has ever included any information on Analytical Accounting.  The Help file is not specific to any ERP and only includes general information on the functionality of the program.  

If you are looking for information on using AA in MR, there are a couple of blog posts that cover different topics.  MR treats the AA dimensions as another segment to the account number.  Formatting reports would be the same, just with the addition of another segment (dimension) that rows or trees could be built on.

Enabling AA reporting in MR

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/.../

Reporting on AA budgets in MR

community.dynamics.com/.../reporting-on-aa-budgets-in-mr

MR and AA reports

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/.../

This one is a little dated as the second screen shot shows an outdated method of enabling AA reporting.  The current way to enable AA reporting is in the first link above.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,045 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,570 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans