Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / Deploy new environment...
Finance forum
Suggested answer

Deploy new environment from power platform

Posted on by 4
Hi All,

I am trying to provision a new D365FO environment from power platform admin center (PPAC) by following the steps given in below MS learn link.

But I am not getting the option of the 'Finance' or 'Finance (preview)' or 'Supply chain management' template while creating a new environment. I've checked for the pre-requisites mentioned in the link. I already have those but still the option is not available. 

Please let me know if someone has already done such deployment and what checks/licenses you had.

Regards,
Deepak
  • Suggested answer
    André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 287,989 Super User on at
    Deploy new environment from power platform
    Hi Deepak,

To be able to deploy an F&O environment you would need to have a Finance, SCM, or partner trial license. Assuming you have this, you would need to leave this field for automatically deploy apps empty. The documentation is not in line with the features available today.
    After the environment has been created, you can go to Resources (left menu) and choose Dynamics 365 apps. From the list, install Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Platform Tools and configure Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Provisioning App. The last mentioned option will then install the F&O app based on your preferred configuration settings.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,989 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,588 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans