Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Unanswered

How to create dynamic images in Crm 2011 on-premise part-2.

Posted on by 1,044

I am creating a customization where an entity is supposed to have dynamic images. It goes like this. There is an image of a floor and when I click on the floor image, it should open up to show me an image of wings in the floor and from floor wings to rooms in that wing. The rooms should have indicators showing whether the bed in the room is empty or occupied (e.g red for occupied and green for empty). These indicators are the one that needs to be updated based on values in a form. 

I have divided the project in two parts:

Part1: I have made dynamics tables and and if i click on the table of the floor , it opens another table with the wings of the floor in that building showing, and clicking on a particular wing opens up a new table with rooms in it.

Part2: This is the part where (I think) REST comes in to update the images of the room. But I need help in how to update the particular room in the image through the entity form. Michael Hammons suggested cross referencing tables. But I dont know how to set them up.

Part 1 of the solution has been completed with help from Michael Hammons (https://community.dynamics.com/members/michael-hammons/default.aspx). 

The part two of the question is where the data updated the image. I need help in how to update the image and how to particularly update the particular room through the data. 

• CU17071049-0 Profile Picture
    CU17071049-0 8 on at
    How to create dynamic images in Crm 2011 on-premise part-2.
    Hi Sir 
    how to move image one table to another table in business central using AL Language 
    Thanks.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,549 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans