Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Answered

The Advanced Evaluation - Complete Sample Data option is missing from the create new company menu

Posted on by 44
I have a client that does not see the /Advanced Evaluation - Complete Sample Data/ when creating a new company.  Why is that?
  • Verified answer
    Community member Profile Picture
    Community member 44 on at
    The Advanced Evaluation - Complete Sample Data option is missing from the create new company menu
    In case somebody comes across this later, I was told only admins can do this.  We ended up having a developer use a GDAP account to create the new company with the advanced evaluation data set.
  • Suggested answer
    YUN ZHU Profile Picture
    YUN ZHU 69,639 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at
    Hi, is one a production environment? One is Sandbox? I checked the code and it displays differently in different environments.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks.
    ZHU
  • Community member Profile Picture
    Community member 44 on at
    The license is what I was also reading about, but this client has a premium license.
  • Suggested answer
    KasparsSemjonovs Profile Picture
    KasparsSemjonovs 3,745 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at
    Most likely in the database the Customer license is already imported and it is Essentials license not premium, therefore he cannot have data in advanced manufacturing and Service module:

• Advanced Evaluation - Complete Sample Data This creates a company with setup data and complete sample data for all features, including Manufacturing and Service Management.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,493 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates