Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Unanswered

Human Resource Materials

Posted on by 252
Please, Im in need of materials on the human resource module of either Ax 4.0 or 2009
  • Miki Profile Picture
    Miki 75 on at
    Re: Human Resource Materials

hi there,

if you still need the HRM documentation, please e-mail me at chubbie406@gmail.com.

miki

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi oladipupo, my name is dare osikoya. let us discuss by you sending me a mail on dareosikoya@yahoo.com. I have materials on HR1,2,3 balanced score card,questionaire, business process management. I am expecting to hear from you. dare
  • Oladipupo Onibile Profile Picture
    Oladipupo Onibile 252 on at
    @gloomie: have you come across the HRM module material. Please I came across a file on this link https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/partner/training/materials/MBS_Global_Training_Materials_EMEA_Partner.xls. Based on the content of that file, i doubt if the training material actually exists
  • Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Human Resource Materials
    If your company has an active Enhanced support plan then you should have access to the CustomerSource including access to all the training materials. There are HRM module courses for DAX 4.0 and for DAX 2009.
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Human Resource Materials
    I av done every possible thing I can do still no access to the books. I would really appreciate it if you can be of help.
  • Rajdip Das Profile Picture
    Rajdip Das 3,333 on at
    Re: Re: Re: Human Resource Materials

Hi,

ooops.... Sorry, I dont have HR material. You can create a partnersource id and then you can download through above mentioned link. It requires a hotmail id with providing some previledges those you can get from Microsoft as per partner previledges of your company. Just create it and download....

Re: Re: Human Resource Materials
    I don't av access to the page. Besides I downloaded an excel file containing a list of currently available training materials and there was nothing on HR for Dynamics AX. Do you have any material that might be of help
  • Rajdip Das Profile Picture
    Rajdip Das 3,333 on at
    Hi, Please follow up the link... https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/trainingmaterials/student (Required partner source access) Place here DAX Version and then click refresh list... materials will come....
  • Re: Human Resource Materials

Hi All,

Can anyone help please? I need the same docs on urgent basis...

thanks in advance,

Mohammad Al-Hourieh

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,862 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans