Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Insights - Journeys forum
Suggested answer

A/B Testing: Not available anymore?

Posted on by 89
In the Outbound Marketing module, it seems that the options for A/B testing in email is gone. I read another post here that mentions switching back to the Old Look to recover that option, but it's not there anymore. Can someone point me in the right direction? If it's been removed, is there a reason why? 
  • Suggested answer
    Fiona_Tiernan Profile Picture
    Fiona_Tiernan 249 on at
    Good morning,

I have just checked the Outbound area in my environment and can still see the A/B testing option on a newly created email record:

If you do not see this option, I would advise opening a ticket with Microsoft so they can investigate further.

If this answer was helpful, please consider marking it as verified. Any questions please let me know and I will try my best to answer them.

Kind regards,
    Fiona

• alemieux69 Profile Picture
    alemieux69 89 on at
    Cui Hao, thanks for your response. Neither of those screenshots look familiar to me, nor do I see them in the current UI. Maybe an admin accidentally turned the option off on the backend, I'm not sure. But what was there is no longer. 
  • Cui Hao Profile Picture
    Cui Hao on at
    Hi,

Since I am in a trial environment there is no outbound module only the real time module, but the entity for the outbound module exists, and when I look at the Marketing email Form in this Customer Insights-Journey app, the A/B Test exists.

I tried again to find the A/B Test control in this Form to do some testing, but it is not found.

So, I suggest you follow the steps below to create a ticket and get further help from the product team.
    Get Help + Support - Dynamics | Microsoft Docs

Best regards,
    Cui Hao

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,583 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,484 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans