Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / New changes to this site
Finance forum
Suggested answer

New changes to this site

Posted on by 3,722 Super User
If anyone from Microsoft is monitoring posts, the new site format is not as usable as the old one was.  My biggest complaint is when you open a thread, then close it using the back button, you're directed back to Page 1 of the forum instead of the you opened the thread from.  This forces you to wait a few seconds while Page 1 refreshes the page numbers at the bottom so you can re-navigate to the page you were on previously.
Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    New changes to this site
    Hi Frank,
    I had the same problem as yours, website updates were causing page turning issues and it took a long time to get the page numbers back, forcing us to constantly refresh the page. And some functions of the website are temporarily unavailable. The following is the announcement of website problems in the community. You can check it out. In addition, you can click the link in the announcement to submit your own suggestions or comments.
    Dynamics Community Blog Post Details
    Best Regards,
    Hana
  • André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User on at
    New changes to this site
    To bypass the navigation issue, I open each question in a new tab. Currently I leave a lot of tabs open to be able to check if there are updates from the original poster or from other volunteers until the question is answered or I close it when there is no activity for a longer time.
    You can also provide feedback using this form connected to Customer Voice: Dynamics 365 Community Feedback (microsoft.com) 
  • Bret Fraser v- Profile Picture
    Bret Fraser v- Community Manager on at
    New changes to this site
    Hi Frank,

Thank you for surfacing this issue - I have just created two requests to the dev team to resolve these bugs (back button, slow pagination).
    If you or anyone has other comments for consideration, please submit via quick feedback form found in the site header nav menu -> Resources -> Community Feedback

thanks,
    Bret

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,549 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans