Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Sales Order Virtual table not listening to Business Events?

Posted on by 5

I have recently moved from Quickbooks to Business Central in order to integrate with Dynamics 365 for Sales.  I used the assisted setup to do my first integration.  After running assisted setup I noticed that the Sales Order and Order Product tables were not visible in Dataverse.  After a couple of attempts at re-running the assisted setup, I finally went to the Available tables to mark them as visible and by following several setup guides.  Now when I create a sales order in BC the sales order populates as expected in D365 Sales.  But the reverse is not true.

The Dataverse to Sales Header job will run without error and the synchronization log actually shows that the record was inserted, but the sales order virtual table never populates.  I am wondering if the Virtual table is not listening for the Business Events.  I cannot seem to get any further with this integration.  But the whole point of moving systems was to integrate the ordering process.

Any Thoughts?  I am a newbie, but desperate to get this running.

Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    Marco Mels Profile Picture
    Marco Mels on at
    RE: Sales Order Virtual table not listening to Business Events?

Hello,

If you are not getting further responses from the community, please consider to raise a ticket. We may ask you to provide some sort of repro in standard CRONUS company / demo database.

Thank you.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,532 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,501 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates