Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Suggested answer

One or more of the selected purchase order lines does not have a corresponding product receipt line. Invoice lines were not created in ax 2012

Posted on by

How to avoid below warning message while invoicing multiple Purchase Orders together “One or more of the selected purchase order lines does not have a corresponding product receipt line. Invoice lines were not created”.

Note: As you all might know, POs which have same invoicing account and same currency will be able select in “Add another purchase order” option in invoice page of the Purchase Order.

61141.1.png

Let me start with an example. I have 2 Purchase Orders (PO0019441 and PO0019446). Both the Purchase Orders confirmed, received and ready to invoice. I am going to invoice both these together.

I opened invoice from PO0019441, and I am able to see its lines (If you are not able to view the lines, you can select it using “Add another purchase order” option).

7380.2.png

And I am going to add one more Purchase Order(PO0019446) using “Add another purchase order” option and I got the below warning message.

81218.3.png

Because the PO0019446 is already selected in its invoice page (Open PO0019446 invoice page, its lines are automatically selected). So you have to deselect those lines from PO0019446 to add it in another invoice. Now you can invoice both the PO’s

4048.4.png

Categories:
  • Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture
    Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: One or more of the selected purchase order lines does not have a corresponding product receipt line. Invoice lines were not created in ax 2012

Hello David,

Are you operating AX2012 or D365FO and can you provide more information on your system version?

Also, let us know when the error occurred exactly.

Many thanks,

Ludwig

• David Thai Vo Profile Picture
    David Thai Vo 60 on at
    RE: One or more of the selected purchase order lines does not have a corresponding product receipt line. Invoice lines were not created in ax 2012

Dear All,

I have same error, any solution?

• Suggested answer
    Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture
    Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee on at

Hi,

Have you tried doing the following:

- Mark both of your POs from the All purchase order form

- Select the invoice button

- Select the 'consolidate invoice' button that is available next to the edit button

- Consolidate the invoices for example by vendor account

- Modify / match your receipts and post the invoice

Best regards,

Ludwig

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans