Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Under review by Community Managers

Under review

Thank you for your post! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

How to communicate with Lufthansa? 24/7* @Lufthansa(┬┬﹏┬┬) (LH)

Posted on by

As one of the largest airlines in Europe, Lufthansa offers several channels for customers to get in touch regarding flight bookings, inquiries, feedback, and more. Whether you need assistance before, during, or after your journey, here are the best ways to reach out to their customer service team at +1.844512-2050 𝕠𝕣 +1.844512-2050 (𝓝𝓞-𝓦𝓐𝓘𝓣𝓘𝓝𝓖)(Live agent) :

To talk to a person at Lufthansa Airlines for live support, you have options. You can call their customer service hotline at 1-855-Lufthansa (𝕆𝕋𝔸) +1.844512-2050 𝕠𝕣 +1.844512-2050 (𝓝𝓞-𝓦𝓐𝓘𝓣𝓘𝓝𝓖)(Live agent)/, engage in live chat on their website, or use email support.

1. Lufthansa Website and Mobile App

The airline's website (www.lufthansa.com) and mobile app are excellent self-service resources. You can manage your bookings, check flight status, select seats, and even resolve many inquiries through their virtual assistant.

To speak with a live person, follow these steps:

• Visit the /Contact/ page on Lufthansa's website

• Select your country/region and click /Continue/

• Choose the relevant category for your inquiry (e.g., Booking, Baggage, etc.)

• You'll be provided with the direct phone number to reach a live agent

2. Contact Center

For personalized support, you can call Lufthansa's Contact Center. The numbers vary based on your country of residence, but you'll find the relevant contacts on their website under the /Help/ section.

3. Social Media Channels

Lufthansa has dedicated teams monitoring their social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and others. You can send direct messages or publicly tag them with your queries. Reach out to its social media channels, such as-

4. At the Airport

If you're already at the airport, head to the Lufthansa counters or transfer desks for in-person assistance from their ground staff.

5. Post-Flight Feedback

Feedback and Contact Form

• If you have any questions regarding Lufthansa's services, you can fill out the airline's contact form.

• Moreover, you can fill out this form to give feedback regarding any service of the airline.

• Visit the Lufthansa official site, and navigate to the “feedback and Contact Form” page.

• Choose the relevant topic in which you need assistance.

• After that, explain your issue in detail.

• Now, fill out your asked details so that the agents can contact you back.

• Lastly, click on the “Submit Feedback” option, and one of the Lufthansa representatives will get back to you.

So, now you know alternative ways to reach out to Lufthansa Airlines other than its customer service number. Resort to these approaches to get assistance in time and solutions to your concerns.

After your trip, Lufthansa welcomes feedback through various channels, including email, online forms, and postal mail, which you can find on their website.

No matter which method you choose, having your booking reference or ticket number handy will help the customer service representatives assist you more efficiently.

Here's the updated blog post with a section on why you should choose Lufthansa for air travel and the benefits of their customer service:

How do I contact Lufthansa Hotline number?

To getting in touch with human at Lufthansa dial 1-800-LUFTHANSA-1-844-512-2050or 1-844-512-2050  for any assistance.

1. Get Contact Number of Type of Inquiry    

2. Flight bookings & reservations: 1-844-512-2050 (Quick Support)+1 800-645-3880

3. Miles & More service:+1 800-581-6400 1-844-512-2050 (Official Hotline Number)

4. Text telephone for hearing impaired (TTY):1-802-341-3406 1-844-512-2050 (OTA)

5. Other help:1-800 -102- 5838 (LH Holting Number 1-844-512-2050)

How to Speak to a Live Person at Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service?

If you are facing certain challenges and to resolve those, you have to connect with an executive at the airline. So, speak to a live customer service person at Lufthansa, dial 1.844.512.2050 (Direct Support) or +1.844.512.2050(Hotline Number). Here are the steps to assist you further with steps to follow and connect with agents at Lufthansa:

• Dial the Lufthansa Airlines phone number - +1.844.512.2050 or 1.844.512.2050.

• Listen to the IVR commands.

• Carefully note each option that the IVR gives.

• Press the respective keys that address your concern. For instance -

• To make a Lufthansa Airlines booking, press 1.

• Press 2 to get help for flight cancellation.

• For information about flight changes, press 3.

• To know about miles and Gold cards, press 7.

• So, press a key and wait.

• A customer service executive will connect with you and ask about your issues.

• Get a possible solution in an instant.

The airline also caters to passengers who are hearing impaired. They can dial 711, followed by dialing 1800 645 3880 or +1-860-200-8850. Their call will be relayed to the TRS (within the US only) and their needful will be done. So, you can easily speak to Lufthansa Airlines customer service live person at the mentioned numbers. After a few quick steps, your call will be connected with a Lufthansa agent. Convey your concerns and get those addressed.

How to Communicate with Lufthansa?

Lufthansa's dedicated customer care team is always ready to assist you. Passengers can Call Lufthansa by dialling the (24x7) Phone Number at +44^844>512>2050 / +44~LUF-THANSA and get a quick answer on the call. You can get 24-hour immediate assistance on your query.

As one of the largest airlines in Europe, Lufthansa offers several channels for customers to get in touch regarding flight bookings, inquiries, feedback, and more.

1. Extensive Global Network

With a comprehensive route network spanning over 200 destinations across 80+ countries, Lufthansa can get you virtually anywhere in the world, often with convenient non-stop flights.

2. Exceptional In-Flight Experience

Lufthansa is renowned for its impeccable service, outstanding in-flight cuisine options, and comfortable seating across all cabin classes, ensuring a pleasant journey.

3. State-of-the-Art Fleet

The airline operates one of the most modern fleets, with aircraft featuring the latest amenities and technologies for enhanced safety and a reduced environmental footprint.

4. Valuable Partnerships and Alliances

As a member of the Star Alliance network, Lufthansa collaborates with over 25 partner airlines, providing seamless connections and earning/redemption opportunities for frequent flyers.

Benefits of Lufthansa's Customer Service

When you fly with Lufthansa, you can expect top-notch customer service from their dedicated team:

1. Multilingual Support

Whether you need assistance in English, German, or one of the many languages spoken by their global staff, Lufthansa's customer service representatives can communicate effectively.

2. 24/7 Availability

Their contact centers and digital channels are available around the clock, ensuring you can get the help you need, whenever you need it.

3. Personalized Assistance

Lufthansa's agents are trained to provide personalized attention, understanding your unique needs and offering tailored solutions.

4. Prompt Issue Resolution

The airline's customer service team is committed to resolving any problems or concerns promptly, minimizing disruptions to your travel plans.

5. Feedback Integration

Lufthansa values customer feedback and continuously works to improve their services based on the insights gathered from passengers.

With its extensive global reach, premium in-flight experience, and dedicated customer service, Lufthansa emerges as a top choice for discerning travelers seeking a seamless and enjoyable air travel journey.

Lufthansa Customer Service FAQs

Q: How can I check the status of my flight?

A: You can check your flight status on Lufthansa's website, mobile app, or by calling their Contact Center. Provide your flight number and date for the latest updates.

Q: How do I select my seat or request a special meal?

A: Log in to your booking on the website or app to select your seat and request any special meals or other services.

Q: I need to change or cancel my flight. What are the steps?

A: Depending on your fare type, you may be able to change or cancel your flight online. If not, contact the Contact Center or visit the Lufthansa counter at the airport.

Q: How do I join Lufthansa's frequent flier program?

A: You can enroll in Miles & More, Lufthansa's loyalty program, through their website or when making a new booking.

Q: I lost an item during my flight. How can I report it?

A: Visit the /Lost and Found/ section on Lufthansa's website to report lost items and initiate a search process.

Q: How can I provide feedback or make a complaint?

A: After your trip, you can share feedback through the online form, email, or postal address listed on Lufthansa's website under /Contact Us./

How do I talk to someone at Lufthansa?

When contacting us via telephone, you can reach us at +1.844512-2050, please be sure to include the following information: Text telephone for customers with hearing impairments: First dial 711 and then ​+1.844512-2050 for relaying to the TRS (within the US only).

How do I speak to a person at Lufthansa?

To contact the person at Lufthansa.Dial Lufthansa customer service number 1 (844) 512-2050 or 1 (844) 512-20-50 and Speak representative at Lufthansa for all travel queries related to reservation ,booking and refund queries.

Via phone :

• Follow IVR automated voice instructions

• Press 1 for Choose your language.

• Press 2 for existing reservations and refund.

• Press 3 for baggage related questions

• Press 4 for cancellations/refunds queries

• Press 9 for a live person and wait for 2-3 minutes to connect a live person.

Categories:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,493 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates