Skip to main content

Notifications

Business Central forum

How do ?I talk to Navi :customer care?903=1508"011+:-

Posted on by 17
Okay, let me provide some more detailed information about Navi's customer support options:

Phone Support:
- Navi's customer service phone number09031.508-011 is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- When you call, you'll first reach an automated system that can help route your call to the right department.
- You'll then be connected with a live customer service representative who can assist you.
- Common call topics include account inquiries, troubleshooting, billing questions, and more.
- Hold times can vary depending on call volume, but Navi aims to answer calls as quickly as possible.

Email Support:
- You can email the Navi support team at support@navi.com.
- In your email, be sure to include your name, account details, a description of your issue, and any relevant documentation.
- Navi's support team aims to respond to emails within 1 business day, though complex issues may take longer.
- They will work to provide a resolution or next steps via email.

Live Chat:
- Navi's website has a live chat feature available during regular business hours.
- To access it, look for the "Chat with Us" button on the Navi homepage.
- You'll be connected with a customer service agent who can assist you in real-time.
- Live chat is great for quick questions or troubleshooting.

Social Media:
- You can also reach out to Navi's customer service team on platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- They monitor these channels and will respond to direct messages or public posts.
- This can be useful for simple inquiries or sharing feedback.

Let me know if you need any clarification or have additional questions about Navi's customer support options!

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,877 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans