Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Outbound to Real-Time Transition
Unanswered

Creating a filtered contact list (view) from email engagement in real-time journeys

Posted on by
Hi there,

I've recently sent out a email using a real-time journey based on a segment (contact with one attribute selected)

I would like to share a view or list of all contacts that have opened the email with sales staff that don't have access to Customer Insights. When I'm in the sales app I can look at contacts and when filtering I can filter against segments from Outbound Marketing but not real-time journeys.

Is this correct or has something not been connected correctly?

I don't want to export a list of these contacts out of Dynamics when I should be able to share a view or list inside Dynamics. I hope this makes sense?

Thanks

• Suggested answer
    PaulineKolde Profile Picture
    PaulineKolde 483 on at
    Creating a filtered contact list (view) from email engagement in real-time journeys
    Hi, 

as far as I know there is currently no way to filter contacts based on a segment membership from RTM. I think you have to make the insights of the email visible to the sales via a security role adjustment. Or you could build a Power BI report that shows the information of the contacts. 

Hope this helps
    Pauline 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans