Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / This report requires a...
Finance forum
Unanswered

This report requires a default or user-defined value for the report parameter 'BankPaymAdviceVendDS_SysGuidString'. To run or subscribe to this report, you must provide a parameter value.

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 6

Hi All,
I am getting below error in my extended report.

This report requires a default or user-defined value for the report parameter 'BankPaymAdviceVendDS_SysGuidString'. To run or subscribe to this report, you must provide a parameter value.

after restoring dataset I am able to see new parameter added to the report but after successful report deployment during printing it is throwing the error.

Regards,

Vijay Yelmame

• RE: This report requires a default or user-defined value for the report parameter 'BankPaymAdviceVendDS_SysGuidString'. To run or subscribe to this report, you must provide a parameter value.

Hi ArunRaj,

Thank you for your response, temporarily i have fixed the issue by giving default value and changing property nullable true.
    pastedimage1660900799574v1.png

• Arunraj Rajasekar Profile Picture
    Arunraj Rajasekar 1,729 on at
    RE: This report requires a default or user-defined value for the report parameter 'BankPaymAdviceVendDS_SysGuidString'. To run or subscribe to this report, you must provide a parameter value.

Hi Vijay,

Please check to see if the newly added parameter has the property set as mandatory; if so, this is the source of the problem.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,066 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,585 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans