Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Suggested answer

when Voucher lines get created on Product receipt and Invoice on Purchase order?

Posted on by 5,885

Hi All,

Kindly please let me know when  Voucher lines get created on Product receipt and Invoice on Purchase order?

where i need to put breakpoint to see vochers lines get created or not.

Please give me more shed on this.

thanks!

• @rp@n Profile Picture
    @rp@n 5,885 on at
    RE: when Voucher lines get created on Product receipt and Invoice on Purchase order?

can anyone please help me on this

• @rp@n Profile Picture
    @rp@n 5,885 on at
    RE: when Voucher lines get created on Product receipt and Invoice on Purchase order?

Ludwig, once free, please reply on this

thanks!

• @rp@n Profile Picture
    @rp@n 5,885 on at

Hi Ludeig

Please advice me.

Thanks!

• @rp@n Profile Picture
    @rp@n 5,885 on at

Hi Ludwig,

During PO creation, I have added 2 fields like Misc PO check box and Charges code. 

The charges code is coming from master and they mapped GL account with charges code.

If user select the Misc PO to yes and mention Charges code during new PO creation. Then it considered as a Misc PO.

Now doing Product receipt and Invoiced , if they found PPV posting type then it should not consider and instead of this it should take the GL account from Charges code because this is Misc PO.

That's why I need to put condition.

If the PO is Misc PO then pick the GL account from charges code if PPV posting type is there then only

Else 

It should work like standard ( normal PO ) - No changes required.

Kindly suggest me where I can put the condition for product receipt and invoiced? So, that I can hit charges code GL account . ( for Misc PO only)

@ As Hussein suggested, shall I use this class for our requirement?

Please give me more shed on this 

• Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture
    Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee on at

Hello @rp@n, What kind of condition do you need for posting purchase price variances and why is that needed?

Best regards, Ludwig

• @rp@n Profile Picture
    @rp@n 5,885 on at

Kindky  please anyone reply me on this.

• @rp@n Profile Picture
    @rp@n 5,885 on at

Thanks bro,

Kindly confirm the below things...

1. In product receipt journal- Voucher button- lines

I needs to add some condition based on Posting type = Purchase price Varience ( PPV )

@ where I can put the condition?

2. In invoice journal- Voucher button- lines

I needs to add some condition based on Posting type = Purchase price Varience ( PPV )

@ where I can put the condition?

Please give me more shed on this

Thanks!

• Suggested answer
    Hossein.K Profile Picture
    Hossein.K 6,642 on at

Hi,

in process of PO:

-FormletterJournalPost class, is used for insert vouchers and post them(go to Classes\FormletterJournalPost \Post).

- InventoryMainAccDimensionListProvider class, is used for invoke purchline items such as itemid and .... and finally In this way,fetch posting profile by this method  InventPosting::accountItemLedgerDimension

• Suggested answer
    Ramit Paul Profile Picture
    Ramit Paul 18,463 Super User on at

Can you check two settings?

1: Please check if this the purchase type is Journal in the PO if yes, then change to "Purchase Order

2:In the AP parameter- general tab- check if the "Post product receipt in ledger" is set as "yes", if not, change that to 'Yes'

Then test

• @rp@n Profile Picture
    @rp@n 5,885 on at

thanks Ramit,

meanwhile could you please clear me 2 things...

I have created a new PO and confirmed. As you said the voucher lines on product receipt got created during po confirmation. I am talking about journal > product receipt > vouchers

3010.S2.jpg

It is disabled. It is enabled, when i do the Product Receipt. and able to see the Voucher lines with GL account. 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,783 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans