Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Unanswered

CIS Return Submission

Posted on by
I have submitted the CIS Return for 05th July through Business Central but when I logged into my Government Gateway the return is not appearing? I can see that the return was successfully submitted in Business Central and I had received a confirmation email but I cannot understand why it doesn't appear?

Its the same when I verify new subcontractors, its shows on Business Central as being successfully verified but they do not appear on the subcontractors list on my Government Gateway.

If someone can provide any help or suggestions that would be great.
Categories:
  • YUN ZHU Profile Picture
    YUN ZHU 63,992 Super User on at
    CIS Return Submission
    Hi, Valentin. Sorry, my mistake, it was indeed the FO function. It seems that he still uses third-party programs, such as the following AppSource
  • Valentin Castravet Profile Picture
    Valentin Castravet 6,993 Super User on at
    CIS Return Submission
    Hi Yun, I think that's for Dynamics 365 Finance and not Business Central, no? 

• YUN ZHU Profile Picture
    YUN ZHU 63,992 Super User on at
    CIS Return Submission
    Hi, the UK version has Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) feature, I'm not sure if you use this standard feature or not.
    More details:

If it is a localization issue, you can submit it to the Yammer Group
    aka.ms/BCYammer: Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner Community (Formerly: Development)
    More details: About Business Central partner community on Viva Engage (formerly Yammer)
  • Valentin Castravet Profile Picture
    Valentin Castravet 6,993 Super User on at
    CIS Return Submission
    As far as I know CIS Returns are not available out of the box in Business Central. You must have some customization or more likely a custom app for it.

I don't believe you will get a lot of help here as its hard to help without knowing what custom functionality you have. It would be better to ask whoever created the custom functionality/app. 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,835 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,526 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans