Skip to main content

Notifications

Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Answered

How to remove copilot from the right-hand sidebar?

Posted on by 2
Hi all,

Just wondering if there is an easy way from removing the right-hand sidebar that for me at least, has Teams and Copilot. Every time I refresh the page it takes up a quarter of the screen..

Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

Thanks in advance for any help :)
Categories:
  • PR-25090124-0 Profile Picture
    PR-25090124-0 2 on at
    Thanks Affan, confirming that was the solution! Thanks for your help :)

Cheers,
    Pawel.
  • Verified answer
    Muhammad.Affan Profile Picture
    Muhammad.Affan 1,631 on at
    Hi Pawel,

For customer service, go to customer service admin center app and from the sitemap select productivity. 

Under productivity select 'Copilot for questions and emails' and once there uncheck the help pane -write and email box. 

And you're done :) 

You can still reach out if you still face issues. If not please mark my answer as Verified.

Thanks
    Affan
  • PR-25090124-0 Profile Picture
    PR-25090124-0 2 on at
    Hi Affan,

Thanks for your swift response! I did manage to find the Copilot settings as you've mentioned in the 'Sales Hub' and successfully removed it from the sidebar, so thank you for the clear instructions there.

Unfortunately however, I do 99% of my work through the 'Customer Service Hub' which doesn't appear to have an App Settings area like the Sales Hub did. I'm assuming at this point I would need to have the area developed through Power Apps?

I do have a 'Service management' area though where I found some options to remove the Teams chat sidebar, but nothing for Copilot.

Is there a URL I can use to create a page in Service Management for Copilot settings? For example the 'Embed chat using Teams' page has a URL '/main.aspx?pagetype=control&controlName=MscrmControls.TeamsCollaborationAdmin.TeamsCollaborationAdmin'.

Kind regards,
    Pawel.

• Suggested answer
    Muhammad.Affan Profile Picture
    Muhammad.Affan 1,631 on at
    Hi There,

From the change area, select app setting.

Once in app settings select copilot and under manage app look for the app from where you want to remove copilot from the side panel.

In my case its Sales hub. Under chat change the option to off. And you're done.

Feel free to reach out if you still face issues.

Finally, once your issue is resolved and my suggested answer has helped, please do not forget to click Yes under "Did this answer your question?" to close this thread.

Thanks
    Affan
    Follow my channel related to Dynamics 365:  https://www.youtube.com/@AffansDynamicsJourney

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Dynamics 365 Community Update – Sep 16th

Welcome to the next edition of the Community Platform Update. This is a weekly…

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,435 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,317 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates