Skip to main content

Notifications

Business Central forum
Answered

Dynamics 365 Business central high-resolution logo

Posted on by Microsoft Employee

Where can I download product logos? I have the brand guidelines and make use of the logo builder but I have no access to any product logos and want to use a good quality image for Dynamics 365 Business central. How do we get hold of high-resolution images?

Categories:
  • Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: Dynamics 365 Business central high-resolution logo

Thank you

• Verified answer

Following the Trademark & Brand Guidelines Microsoft does not permit partners or other parties to use Microsoft trademarks or product logos in their advertising or marketing materials; the Dynamics 365 Business Central logo is no exception to these guidelines. Members of the Microsoft Partner Network should use the partner logo provided to them through the sales and marketing resources page on the Partner Network.

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at

Hi Lucy,

if you want a high resolution logo of BC you need to make it and you can do it with simple steps. Use Inkscape (free vector graphics editor tool).

1) Open or import any image of dynamics 365 BC logo from the net.

2) Go to Path > Trace bitmaps and check the Live Preview checkbox to view results. then click ok.

3) Delete original imported image and keep what you've traced (the vector image one).

4) The vector image comes always with black color so color it with the D365BC official colors (very easy).

5) Then increase the size of the vector image (vector image keeps their resolution even if you increase size) to what you like.

5) Save the image as PNG.

--

Don't hesitate If you need more details or explanations.

-------------

Please verify my answer if you find my answer helpful. Doing so you'll show other community members that there was found a solution and you credit my help.

-------------

Best Regards,

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Dynamics 365 Community Update – Sep 16th

Welcome to the next edition of the Community Platform Update. This is a weekly…

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,435 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,317 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates