Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Suggested answer

use of appointment with 2different companies

Posted on by

Hi.

Hope someone can guide me with the following challenge. In our business, we often have customer meeting where more than one account participate. When using the appointment in my Dynamic it is only possible to track the meeting to one accounts/tender etc. Do anyone know if this is something you can change in our system setting or is it a default from Microsoft? It would be useful for us to have the meeting shown in both accounts. ( I know it will be visible under all contact in different Accounts as long as they are invited true the appointment, but this is not enough since we are missing out on the information on account level.

Thanks in advance

Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    TechLabsMatt Profile Picture
    TechLabsMatt 15 on at
    RE: use of appointment with 2different companies

Hi   could you perhaps send a screenshot to show the form you are using for your appointments, to show which fields you are using to define the required and/or optional attendees.

Out of the box the standard form and functionality does allow you to invite many contacts, accounts etc to an appointment as shown below, but there is a chance perhaps that you are not using the out of the box fields and may have some custom lookups in use?

Please update with screenshots and/or check that you’re using the standard ‘required’ and ‘optional’ fields as shown.

9944DAC0_2D00_E39B_2D00_4340_2D00_9584_2D00_A738C589145E.jpeg

in this example I have just selected one contact, but you can see the ‘add more records’ capability and this includes selection of account records.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,773 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,513 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans