Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Envestnet Yodlee Bank Feeds

Posted on by 4
I am wondering if anybody has ever encountered this problem using Envestnet Yodlee Bank Feeds through the Bank Acc. Reconciliation page. I am trying to import bank statements from the date range 8/1/2023-12/14/2023 (current date). The only Bank Statement Lines that import are from the month of December. I am wondering if I am missing some sort of configuration or if somebody has ever dealt with this problem. I can confirm that there are transactions from prior months on the bank account. Is there some sort of limit on how far back you can go to import bank statements using Envestnet Yodlee Bank Feeds?

Thank you in advance
  • Suggested answer
    Valentin Castravet Profile Picture
    Valentin Castravet 22,701 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at
    Envestnet Yodlee Bank Feeds
    The official documentation used to state that when you first setup the Yodlee bank feed 90 days of transactions can be pulled. And afterwards you pull transactions as far as 45 days in the past. 

However, the issue you're having is common and what I encountered, and this is one of the reasons I dont use or recommend Yodlee.

When you login to your bank account some banks will show a snapshot of your most recent transactions, I noticed for numerous banks I connected to that Yodlee basically only imports those. It doesn't import anything before the snapshot or actual statements. It seems that's happening to you as well. 

Valentin Castravet
    Zander ERP Services

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,628 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,914 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,150

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans