Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Linked Bank Importing Error

Posted on by 10

When trying to import bank transactions for a linked bank account, I get an error that reads, "No bank transactions were imported. For example, because the transactions were imported in other bank account reconciliations or because they are already applied to bank account ledger entries. You can view the applied transactions on the Bank Account Statement List page and on the Posted Payment Reconciliations page." However, the transactions that I am attempting to import are dated post the last payment reconciliation date range. I would appreciate anyone's insight or advice!

• Suggested answer
    Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: Linked Bank Importing Error

Venus,

I have heard of issues and others have uninstalled the Link Server APP and reinstalled and linked the Bank Account. This happened with YODLEEE.

If this does not help, please follow what Marco recommended and connect with your Partner to submit a support ticket.

Thanks,

Steve

• Suggested answer
    Marco Mels Profile Picture
    Marco Mels on at
    RE: Linked Bank Importing Error

Hello,

If you do not get further responses from the community, feel free to raise it via your CSP or partner.

Thanks.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,628 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,914 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,150

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans