Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Outbound to Real-Time Transition
Unanswered

Check from which email the "one click unsubscribe" link was clicked in outbound marketing mails

Posted on by
Hi all,

We are busy implementing real-time marketing, but at the moment we still have a lot of users sending emails from outbound marketing. We would like to be able to see what email someone /one click unsubscribed/ from in outbound email journeys, so that we can see what list the journey was started on and delete the contact from the corresponding marketing list.

However, the /one click unsubscribe/ link click is not registered in the interaction data, so it's not processed like a regular link click. Additionally, the list-unsubscribe url added to the email header for this funcionality only contains the contact id I think and not the email id, so I have no idea how to determine which email the unsubscribe came from. 

My question: is there any way to obtain what email the one click unsubscribe came from in outbound marketing? Maybe by appending the list-unsubscribe url with an extra property? (But I have no idea how)

If someone has any idea, please let me know. Thanks!!

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,628 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,914 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,150

Leaderboard

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans