Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (2)
Security Web Client
You receive "You are not allowed to use Microsoft Dynamics GP. Please sign out and sign in with an authorized account" when accessing Web Client with Directory Account

One of the cool things about Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is the new Web Client Identity Management feature. Having the ability to access Microsoft Dynamics GP with your Windows Directory or Windows Azure credentials without ever needing a SQL login...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (2)
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 installation - First Look

Hi everyone! Walk through Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 installation with me and learn the basic installation steps. Know what to expect as you go through the process, including setting up the account framework, defining account framework segments, d...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (1)
Microsoft Dynamics GP Database Installation and Upgrade Statuses

I have to admit that to deliver this post I had to dig deep into the bowels of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities. Installation and upgrade statuses don't seem to be anywhere (that I could find anyways) handy and can be very important wh...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (1)
Power Virtual Agents | Introduction and Walk-through

In this episode I walk through the creation of a bot agent with Power Virtual Agents. I show you how to setup the Power Platform environment, along with creating the bot, setting up the topics, testing and deploying the bot.  For additional i...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (1)
Open letter to Jeff Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics Partner Strategy

Mr. Edwards,I read your lines in response to MVP Mark Polino's article No upside to Microsoft's decision to kill Dynamics GP exams on MSDynamicsWorld and I really hope you get to my article Why the end of Microsoft Dynamics GP exam ce...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (1)
Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2013

A few weeks aback I talked about Updating your Visual Studio Tools for web client development environment and soon after I started receiving numerous emails from developers wanting to know if they could leverage the current Visual Studio Tool...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (1)
What are all those GPSFOINTEGRATIONID columns in some tables

I thought I would close the week with a very little known fact to new comers (and some not so new) to the Microsoft Dynamics GP world.First some historyAround mid 1998 (or so), Siebel Systems formed an alliance with the then Great Plains Software ...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (1)
Web Client
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 web client UI not displaying icons

Just today, I ran into a community forum post requesting an answer on why Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 web client UI does not display icons. Since I had ran into this same issue before, I though I would I create this article to address the topi...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (1)
Copying Smartlists favorites from one user to another

I get this question asked very often and sometimes have to dig up my notes on the subject, so I figured I would just post the SQL script that I use for this. Smartlist favorites are traditionally stored in the ASIEXP81 table on a user-com...

Mariano Gomez 26,225