Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (5)
Yes… I’m a Microsoft MVP

April, 2 2018. This was a great day for me! After a day spent with my family in our wonderful Maggiore lake (north of Italy), in a moment of relax I’ve taken my phone for checking the emails and for a moment I was shocked: I’ve receive...

LikeLike (2)
NAV: Handling Record Links efficiently

This post comes from a request I’ve received today regarding a problem on opening an attachment to a Purchase Order in NAV. As you know, Microsoft Dynamics NAV permits you to “attach” links to external documents to a NAV entity. ...

LikeLike (2)
AL (at least half of its heart) will love .NET

In one of my recent posts, I’ve talked about one of the main difficulties that many partners around the world now have when migrating their Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions to the new Extensions V2 model: the missing of a full .NET support i...

LikeLike (2)
Dynamics 365 Business Central: introducing the Dynamics 365 Translation Service Visual Studio Code extension (preview)

Have you ever used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Translation Service (DTS)? The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Translation Service (DTS) is hosted in Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS). It’s designed to enhance the experience for partners and...

LikeLike (2)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Q&A

The official Mcrosoft’s announcement of the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (the SaaS ERP proposition based on NAV core, available from April 2, 2018, that I will call here D365BC) has generated lots of excitement...

LikeLike (2)
"Mastering Dynamics 365 Business Central" is out!

Just in time for Christmas, I’m very happy and proud to announce that the book “Mastering Dynamics 365 Business Central” is finally out and available on Packt website and on Amazon in all the two formats (eBook and printed copy)...

LikeLike (2)
Dynamics 365 Business Central: publishing a web service from extensions

In these days I received a (not so common I think) request: how can I have an extension for Dynamics 365 Business Central that, when installed, it automatically published some pages as web services in D365BC? For doing this task, there are essenti...

LikeLike (2)
Dynamics 365 Business Central: new features for performant code

In the training I’ve done to some partners last week, when talking about performances I shared an example of an extension with 3 features that I think are not so well known but that have a significant impact on how your code performs, expec...

LikeLike (2)
Dynamics 365 Business Central: April 2019 release wave features

Microsoft has revealed to the general public the new Dynamics 365 Business Central features planned to be released in the April 2019 wave (from April through September 2019). Here a quick summary of what to attend (so be prepared ): Web experien...