Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (1)
Business Central
Real things I’m asked – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Copy Company Data to a New Company

Q. How do I copy data from one Business Central company to another? A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a couple of options to copy data from one company to another. Copy Company One option creates a complete copy of a comp...

Brad_P 1,540
LikeLike (1)
Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 Wave 2 – Find posted and non-posted document lines in search

With each update of Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft enhances what is often referred to as the base application and enhances the development environment. Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 Wave 2 has several exciting Application features. ...

Brad_P 1,540
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Wave 2 – Set new output folder setting for storing app files at AL project build

With each update of Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft enhances what is often referred to as the base application and enhances the development environment. Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Wave 2 has several exciting Application features f...

Brad_P 1,540
LikeLike (0)
November 2023 Cumulative Updates for Dynamics 365 Business Central

The November updates for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are now available. Before applying the updates, you should confirm that your implementation is ready for the upgrade and ensure compatibility with your modifications. Work with a Mic...

Brad_P 1,540
LikeLike (0)
December 2023 Cumulative Updates for Dynamics 365 Business Central

The December updates for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are now available. Before applying the updates, you should confirm that your implementation is ready for the upgrade and ensure compatibility with your modifications. Work with a Mic...

Brad_P 1,540
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1 – In-client Page Scripting Tool

With each update of Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft enhances what is often referred to as the base application and the development environment. Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1 has several exciting Application features, one of wh...

Brad_P 1,540
LikeLike (0)
Real Things I’m asked: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Recurring Sales Invoices

Q: I have customers that I invoice repeatedly, how can I set that up in Business Central? A: Setting up standard lines for recurring sales documents, such as repeated replenishment orders or recurring sales invoices, streamlines the invoice creati...

Brad_P 1,540
LikeLike (0)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Sorting Algorithms: Bubble, Merge, and Quick

The other day I felt my computer files were a little disorganized, so I went through some old files to do some hard-core cleanup. I wanted to purge and archive old programs, documents, and repos. While reviewing the files, I found some old C# code...

Brad_P 1,540
LikeLike (0)
Real Things I’m asked: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business, How do I get a new page per record in a Word layout report?

Q. I have a Word Layout Report, and I want a new page [document] to print per record, but it only prints one page [document] for the first record. How can I get a new page [document] per record? A. A report author can use the WordMergeDataItem pro...

Brad_P 1,540