Search the Dynamics community

Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (0)
[Quick Tip] – How to convert managed solution into an unmanaged solution?

Namaste everyone, Hope you all are doing well! In this blog post, we’ll explore how to transform a managed solution into an unmanaged one. Recently, I encountered a situation where we faced obstacles due to our inability to modify a managed soluti...

LikeLike (0)
[Power Apps Grid Control – Part 3] – Enabling Jump Bar and Editable Grid within Subgrids

Namaste everyone, Hope you all are doing good 😊 Welcome back to Part 3 of our series on Power Apps Grid Control features. If you missed the previous two parts, you can catch up on them here: Part 1: How to configure the Power Apps Grid Control fo...

LikeLike (0)
[Power Apps Grid Control – Part 2] – Enabling Aggregation in Dynamics 365

Namaste Everyone, In this blog, we will learn how to enable aggregation in Model Driven App, Aggregation is a powerful feature in Dynamics 365 that allows users to gain meaningful insights from their data. With this feature, it’s easier than ever ...

LikeLike (0)
[Canvas App] – Modern Controls In Canvas App ( Tab List and Progress Bar)

Namaste everyone, In this blog, we will learn about “Tab list” and “Progress Bar” modern controls of Canvas App. Tab List Incorporating a modern tab list control within a Canvas App in the Power Platform can significantly enhance user navigation a...

LikeLike (0)
[Power Apps Grid Control – Part 1]: How to configure the Power Apps Grid Control for displaying nested grids and presenting child items within views using the Model Driven App?

Namaste everyone! Introduction to Power Apps Grid Control? In today’s data-driven world, businesses rely on efficient data management tools to streamline operations and drive growth. The Power Apps Grid Control is a versatile data visualization an...

LikeLike (0)
{Preview Feature} – How to restore deleted records in Dataverse table?

Namaste everyone! In this blog post, we’re unveiling a new feature by Microsoft that’s still in preview mode but incredibly helpful – the ability to restore deleted records from Dataverse. Until now, we’ve relied on tools like XrmToolBox to accomp...

LikeLike (0)
[Power Automate] – How to add dynamic table content in word file using power automate (Part – 2)

Hey everyone, In our Part-1, we’ve covered creating dynamic content in word files. Now, we’re moving forward by creating a Power Automate flow to automatically replace placeholder tags with dynamic values. Steps for the Power Automate cloud flow: ...

LikeLike (0)
[Power Automate] – How to add dynamic table content in word file using power automate (Part – 1)

Namaste Everyone, Hope you are doing good! The Use Case: Every day, I want to gather all the contacts created today in Dataverse. Then, I want to organize them in a tabular form in a word document using Power Automate. Change content control prope...

LikeLike (0)
[Power Automate] – How to add dynamic content in word file using power automate?

Namaste Everyone, The Use Case: I have a word file stored in my SharePoint and I need to update some dynamic values within that file. How can I accomplish this? Change content control properties of word file: To update the content of the word file...