Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (2)
Business Central toggle button layout issue in Chrome 103.0.5060.53

We’ve noticed an emerging toggle button layout issue in Business Central with Chrome version 103.0.5060.53. This specifically affects only the toggle buttons, and causes them to appear at the top of sections in the Dynamics 365 Business Cen...

LikeLike (1)
Managing Your Shop Floor with NAV Manufacturing and Production Scheduler

In Dynamics NAV manufacturing  is managed using Production Orders.  An item is setup with a Bill of Materials (called Production BOM) and manufacturing processing steps (called Routing). As raw materials are consumed and various processes are comp...

LikeLike (1)
My Hardest Go-Live Yet

On the 4th July 2016 my life changed forever. My beautiful daughter Mia “went live”. I was told by so many people that nothing can prepare you for becoming a parent, and they were right. The last couple of months have been the hardest, busiest (ev...

LikeLike (1)
How to manage expectations before implementing an ERP system

For most businesses, the decision to implement an ERP system often follows a long thought-out process. There are many reasons why management believes it’s a good strategic move. In ...

LikeLike (1)
The House that Microsoft built

‘Modification’ is often seen as a taboo word but it need not be so. Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners, like Fenwick Software, are here to leverage the standard NAV solution to streamline and enhance business processes. It’s importa...

LikeLike (1)
Using Query Object to Improve NAV Performance

The aim of this blog is to introduce Query Object and to provide an overview of different scenarios where queries can be used to improve NAV performance. Query Object type was introduced back in NAV 2013. It gives us the opportunity to define and ...

LikeLike (1)
Mobile Warehouse Management Systems for Android

Fenwick Software has worked with Tasklet Factory for over seven years delivering warehousing solutions that enable clients to improve business workflow and limit duplicate entry reducing paper recording in the warehouse. Late last year Tasklet Fac...

LikeLike (0)
Fenwick is growing

This has been a difficult time for us as we continue with a remote workforce. Working from home means we are missing the buzz of our Southbank office, familiar faces and the coffee machine. Like you, we cannot wait for this to end and regroup wit...

LikeLike (0)
Managing and Controlling Dynamics NAV Interfaces

Building interfaces between NAV and other systems is a common requirement during implementation projects. Such interfaces allow business critical information to be shared between software and allow data to be stored centrally.  The Interface Contr...

LikeLike (0)
How to make Microsoft Power BI do more for you

The ability to capture data and translate it into a meaningful context is key to organisations’ survival and long-term success. Unfortunately, 70% of organisations believe their data is not used to the fullest and are increasingly struggling to m...