Search the Dynamics community

Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (1)
Uncover Sales Shipment trends & Analytics with the new #AnalysisMode in #businesscentral

Analysis Mode is a relatively new feature in Microsoft’s Business Central. I first heard of it in 2022, and during 2023 was heavily promoted at all conferences by its author, Kennie Pontoppidan, a Principal Program Manager at Microsoft. W...

LikeLike (1)
How checking financial journal in background works

With BC 2020 wave 2 a new feature was introduced that allows for background checks on journal lines. See more about this new feature here. “On the General Journal Batch page, you can choose Background Error Check to have Bus...

LikeLike (0)
Thoughts on the Community Summit Roadshow in Tampa

On February 21st, 2024, the Dynamics Summit Roadshow in Tampa provided an exceptional platform for professionals across the Dynamics ecosystem, and it was here that I took the stage to bring to live my presentation “Bulk Communication in ...

LikeLike (0)
Disable Data Analysis View Mode on List pages – Business Central 2023 wave 2

Microsoft introduced data analysis mode on list pages in BC 2023 wave 1. It was discovered over the summer that not all list pages are suitable for data analysis. Therefore, starting with September 2023, (Business Central 2023 wave 2 Preview) d...

LikeLike (0)
Exploring the intricacies of SetBaseLoadFields and SetLoadFields in Business Central version 23

Do you want to learn about the reasons behind their usage? Join me as I delve into the specifics of when and why these loading fields functions become indispensable. See how SetBaseLoadFields and SetLoadFields work now with the new BC 23 extens...

LikeLike (0)
Boosting Business Central Performance: A Comprehensive Performance Profiler Guide!

Whenever you have a process that takes longer use the Performance Profiler page in Business Central, sometimes also called the in-client Performance Profiler, to record a snapshot of the process. From <https://learn.microsoft.com/...

LikeLike (0)
New-NAVEncryptionKey & Import-NAVEncryptionKey for BC On-Prem

This is a second article targeting BC On-Prem installations. First one referred to auditing BC cmdlets usage using powershell transcription. Give it a read! PowerShell transcription: Extension Management auditing for Business Central on-prem ...

LikeLike (0)
Chart of accounts with Chat GPT? Yes, you can!

Hello readers! A few days ago I stumbled upon a youtube video showing how you can create a chart of accounts for Quickbooks Online. But that exact concept could be used for Business Central! See it in action below, subscribe and let me know in ...

LikeLike (0)
What are inlay hints in Visual Studio Code for AL language – Business Central version 23 (Preview)

Check out my video on Inlay Hints for VS Code for AL developers. If you like it, please subscribe! The post Wha...