Management Reporter 2012 CU15 has been posted for download. This release contains quality fixes as well as a few enhancements.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU15 features:
· Improved responsiveness in the Web Viewer
· A search bar has been added to search through the current level of the report. In-browser search functions may not always return all results because of the performance changes to improve responsiveness
· Printing in the Web Viewer through XPS download
· PowerShell module to enable reset of data mart
· Add Turkish (tr-tr) localization
· Additional fixes for product defects
CU15 blog posts will be done over the next two weeks. The new features will be described in detail there. Stay tuned!
There are a few new prerequisites to make sure you have. Management Reporter 2012 CU15 requires SQL Server 2012 or higher. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 is also required, which may require a reboot to install.
Management Reporter CU15 Release 2.12.15000.56
You can view which ERP versions are supported by this release by reviewing our compatibility list here.
You can find the EN-US download for Management Reporter CU15 here: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/northamerica/MR/downloads/service-packs/MROverview
Other localizations should be available in the next 72 hours.