Hello everyone.

Recently Training by Amber did a blog post I found interesting.

https://trainingbyamberbell.com/2017/04/10/how-to-save-microsoft-dynamics-gp/

While I didn't necessarily like the title, I did like the content.  I am going to collaborate with her on a new blog series I've been thinking about and inspired by a few conversations we've had.

@TrainingbyAmber gave me a copy of her latest book and I had a chance to review it today.  It had a ton of great value.  I liked the format as well, it was easy to consume.

A quote from her blog about it:

TRAINING MATERIALS: I wrote and published an easy-to-use Microsoft Dynamics GP Workbook that focuses on Month-End and Year-End Close tasks. I am now working on my next book called the “Microsoft Dynamics GP: New User Workbook!”.

I get asked frequently about training.  Customers are hiring new talent.  Partners are too.

Another quote from Amber Bell's blog:

ONLINE GP TRAINING CLASSES: My company (Training Dynamo) will be offering training classes to both GP Consultants and GP Users. My goal is to help GP Partners improve the training programs they are offering to their clients. My first webinar will be a free overview/demo of SmartList Export Solutions, Excel Reports and Microsoft Word Letter Writing Assistant.

Enter your information below to register for my free 45-minute webinar called: “How to Save Microsoft Dynamics GP”:

• Monday, April 24th at 12:15 PM (Eastern)
  • Wednesday, May 3rd at 12:15 PM (Eastern)
  • Tuesday, May 23rd at 12:15 PM (Eastern)

Signup is on her blog.

At Microsoft we are working on a plan to update the training materials.  More information to come about that when we get closer to Dynamics GP 2018 launch.  Until then there is a lot of great content from the community.

Happy learning,

Pam