Access Balance sheet and Profit & loss report ?

Question Status

Unanswered
Padam Agrawal asked a question on 17 Feb 2017 5:18 AM

I am using Microsoft Dynamics GP 12.0. Anyone please suggest how i can see Balance sheet and profit & loss report. 

1. Where we can see Balance sheet and Profit & loss report inside

2. Any option to access Balance sheet and Profit & loss from SSRS report?

Any suggestion or help would highly appreciate. 

Thanks,

Padam Agrawal

Andrew Hall responded on 17 Feb 2017 8:13 AM

Padam all the standard reports for GP are in the reports section for each series such as financials or sales.

So to see a trial balance you need to go to Financials > Reports > Trial Balance , you have the option of summary or detail. This will produce the standard style trial balance that comes with the system. If you have not used it before I suggest you use the help function on the window as it will explain the different fields and filters that can be used.

If you want to use the SSRS version of the trial balance then if you go to financials and then on the left hand menu tree you will see an option for Reporting services reports , this will populate the pane with the financial series of reporting service reports , select the trial balance and use the view option.

As for a profit and loss report , there is not really one out of the box, for this most people write/tailor their own reports in management reporter.

Padam Agrawal responded on 17 Feb 2017 9:53 AM

Thanks Andrew,

Actually client need separate reports of BS and P&L  like trail balance details and summery.  

Could you please recommend something in SSRS/directly from DB to achieve that?

Regards,

Padam