SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Look up invoice related to a fixed asset

Microsoft Dynamics GP Forum

jmarynski asked a question on 14 Jun 2018 10:00 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I'm sure this is a very easy question. I am a new GP user. We enter our fixed assets through A/P. We enter the invoice and then we move that invoice into the fixed asset. I am not part of that process. Now I need to pull invoices for the auditors. They gave me the fixed asset ID number. How do I look up the invoice associated with that fixed asset?

Jo deRuiter responded on 14 Jun 2018 10:24 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Good Day!

You can look up the vendor and invoice information by opening the Asset General Card and using the blue expansion arrow to the right of the Acquisition Cost field.  You will be able to see the Description, VendorID, Voucher Number and Invoice/Document number associated with the addition of the asset.  You will even be able to drill back to that information in the Purchasing module from here.

Jo deRuiter responded on 14 Jun 2018 10:24 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Good Day!

You can look up the vendor and invoice information by opening the Asset General Card and using the blue expansion arrow to the right of the Acquisition Cost field.  You will be able to see the Description, VendorID, Voucher Number and Invoice/Document number associated with the addition of the asset.  You will even be able to drill back to that information in the Purchasing module from here.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS