SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Proper file format for Concur Expense Integrator

Microsoft Dynamics GP Forum

Warren May asked a question on 11 Aug 2011 6:25 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

We're implementing Concur and running GP 2010. We have also installed and configured the Concur Expense Integrator for GP and I'm having some trouble determining the proper file format to use for the import. Concur is giving us their standard SAE file, which is 256 columns, but my understanding is that the Concur Expense Integrator is looking for a different file (77 columns, I believe).

Does anyone know the correct file format to use with Concur Expense Integrator module?

Thanks.

-Warren

Ian Stewart responded on 16 Aug 2011 1:27 PM
My Badges

Hi Warren, did you get to the bottom of this query?

How are you finding the Concur Expense Integrator?

Ian.

Greg Willson responded on 31 Aug 2011 9:43 AM
My Badges

The SAE file (256 colums) is not the correct format. You will need to contact Concur and request the "Standard Extract File Definition for Microsoft Dynamics GP" from them.  Then you will ge the 77 column .IGL or .CGL file that the Concur Expense Integrator tool for Dynamics GP is expecting.

Regards,

Greg Willson

Caprice Murray responded on 31 Aug 2011 11:13 AM

Thanks Greg!  Appreciate your help with this, as well as all of your emailed replies over the last few days.

Warren, thanks for taking my call about this too.  Please do post a status update when you know more, abd I'll do the same.

Regards,

Caprice

Celia Dervishi responded on 3 Oct 2014 10:55 AM
My Badges

Hello Greg

I hope you are still available to help with this same topic. I received the 77 column file from Concur but I cannot figure out how to make it the format required by Concur Expense Integrator, the .igl or .cgl

I keep getting the run around from Concur. They are telling me I have to convert it but I do not know how to. I hope you can help

Thank you!

CD

Habeeb Khan responded on 14 Jun 2018 8:55 AM

Hello CD,

I know that I'm reacting on a very old post but, did you manage to configure it successfully? If yes then could you please share with me the steps as I want to configure it for GP 2015?

Thank you,

HK

KJ Henkelman responded on 8 Aug 2018 12:54 PM

Hi Celia, I understand this thread is from YEARS ago, but I have been trying to get the 77-column file from Concur and they are NOT cooperating.  Do you happen to still have this file, and if so, would you be willing to provide it to me?

Suggested Answer

Warren,

You are correct! The file format required by the Integrator is a 77-columns file. Unfortunately, it's very hard to find someone at Concur who knows anything about this file if you need support. Please PM with your email and I will send all the info I have on the file format and the mappings for GP.

Suggested Answer

Warren,

You are correct! The file format required by the Integrator is a 77-columns file. Unfortunately, it's very hard to find someone at Concur who knows anything about this file if you need support. Please PM with your email and I will send all the info I have on the file format and the mappings for GP.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS