Wow! My conference season is about to start!

This is a very special year for me. 

I've been awarded an MVP in May. And now I have an opportunity to share my vision, experience and knowledge with you not only online (via blogs, web courses and tweets), but also in person!

THE MAGIC OF AI

My topics will be focused on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Why? 

The first reason, because of my vision: create smart apps, not just apps. And Machine Learning is the best candidate to add brains to your apps. 

The second reason - this is out of my comfort zone. I'm passioned for the new knowledge. So, many months before this conference season I took classes for ML, Python, IoT etc. and took part in some real ML projects.  Also, to prepare for these awesome days and to deliver you real content, I've hired a data scientist from the UK, who trained me and accompanied during preparations. 

You see, I am very serious about my next sessions :)

DIRECTIONS EMEA

I will hold a session, together with  

Add some magic to Business Central with Machine Learning 

Location The Hague, The Netherlands
Time Monday, October 29, 2018 | From: 17:15:00 to 18:15:00 
Room ALEXIA
Level 101
Duration 60 min

I will show, how to turn your data into the algorithm, how to ask the right questions and how to predict future from Business Central. More details here.

Registration for the Direction EMEA.

See u in Hague!

NAV TechDays 2018

I've been at TechDays several times as attendee, but now I'm a speaker! This is an honour and great responsibility. Only real content.  has described TechDays here, can't add any more. 

In Antwerp, I will hold 2 workshops and 1 session.

Workshops

As described previously, I will focus on ML. 

Hungry? Taste Machine Learning!

Location The Antwerp, Belgium
Time 1 Tuesday, November 20, 2018 | From 09:00 to 17:00 
Time 2 Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | From 09:00 to 17:00
Place Linder Hotel
Level 200: Intermediate
Duration 8 hours

Have you ever ordered a dish in a cafe, but you were told that it was not available? I did. This is a very unpleasant situation. And for both parties. The cafe can lose the client, simply because the demand was incorrectly predicted.

In this workshop, we will see how machine learning can solve this problem. What general problems can be solved through machine learning? And what is it? A fashion word or a working tool?

We will see how using Dynamics 365 Business Central and machine learning in pairs, you can quickly solve problems that were previously very difficult to solve or not solved at all.

I will guide you through all the process, from the understanding of customer request to making predictions from Business Central. 

Caution!

Be prepared for new terminology, new programming language and a new approach. Take a headache pill, that may hurt :)

Prerequisites:

• Azure Machine Learning account
  • Dynamics 365 Business Central docker sandbox
  • Passion to learn something new

Session

Together with , I will guide you in the world of AI and ML.

Add some magic to Business Central with Machine Learning 

Location The Antwerp, Belgium
Time Thursday, November 22, 2018 | From: 14:00 to 15:30 
Room 5
Level 200: Intermediate
Duration 90 min

In this session, we will see

• what general problems could be solved through machine learning?
  • what is machine learning itself?
  • how can YOU solve your customer problems with machine learning?

Detailed agenda:

• Understanding customer request
  • Data search and preprocessing
  • Azure Machine Learning Studio
  • Choosing the right algorithm
  • Publishing and AML web services
  • Presenting predictions on Power BI reports
  • Prediction from Dynamics 365 Business Central

You will leave the session with the realization of a completely new approach to solving problems and understanding the tools and techniques for applying this approach in real life.

Registration for the NAV Tech Days 2018.

See u in Antwerp!