Nav 2016 Sales invoice unit price incl of tax not working

Question Status

Suggested Answer
Kareem111 asked a question on 2 Dec 2017 9:20 AM

In Nav 2016, business requirement is salesmen will enter unit price of incl tax. But in under sales invoice page ->Lines section-> i have added the column of unit price incl of tax, when i entered the value, it's not working with Qty, statistics in total incl Tax showing zero but when i entered with unit price exlc of tax column, it working fine with QTY.

it's GST structure not VAT(no VAT setup only GST). is there any check option price include vat  for GST?

Please advise how to swap and make it working with unit price incl of taxes

Suggested Answer
Zaid Tariq responded on 2 Dec 2017 3:54 PM

Hi,

On the Sales Invoice Page, there is a check "Prices Including VAT" under Invoicing Section. May be that can help.

Thanks

Kareem111 responded on 2 Dec 2017 10:13 PM

already i checked prices include VAT option and  it's not working. Just come across the PIT concept in the item card, do i need configure it?

Suggested Answer
Robertas Rackauskas responded on 7 Dec 2017 5:10 AM

Hi Kareem,

I agree wit Zaid - you need to tick the 'Price Including VAT' box on the sales order. Then use the normal field (not the new one you've opened) to put the price in. The caption of this field will be changed to say it's inclusive with tax. System will work out tax and net amount backwards. It is normal behavior in retail environment.

The tick box you've found on the Item card (Price Including VAT) is used when setting up pricelists, but if you type in the price manually on the sales order, it doesn't have any effect.

Hope that helps.

Robertas

GDP responded on 7 Dec 2017 6:00 AM

What value you can see in GST Base Amount?

Suggested Answer
Zaid Tariq responded on 2 Dec 2017 3:54 PM

Hi,

On the Sales Invoice Page, there is a check "Prices Including VAT" under Invoicing Section. May be that can help.

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Robertas Rackauskas responded on 7 Dec 2017 5:10 AM

Hi Kareem,

I agree wit Zaid - you need to tick the 'Price Including VAT' box on the sales order. Then use the normal field (not the new one you've opened) to put the price in. The caption of this field will be changed to say it's inclusive with tax. System will work out tax and net amount backwards. It is normal behavior in retail environment.

The tick box you've found on the Item card (Price Including VAT) is used when setting up pricelists, but if you type in the price manually on the sales order, it doesn't have any effect.

Hope that helps.

Robertas