Question Status

Suggested Answer
eddie123987 asked a question on 7 Dec 2017 1:32 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if I would be able to create a form in NAV that would be able to contain drop down boxes using data from an inventory list (Item #, description, etc.)? This would be for a corrective action report form used in the quality department. Sorry if I placed this question into the wrong category.

Thanks,

Eddie 

Suggested Answer
Alexander Ermakov responded on 7 Dec 2017 1:54 PM

Generally, you can always create a page which will have a field, bounded to other table through table relation. However i do not quite get from your post what exactly corrective action you would like to make? The standard stock-taking process assumes you enter the results of the stock-taking in the journal and system makes correction to stock itself automatically...

Suggested Answer
Alexander Ermakov responded on 7 Dec 2017 1:54 PM

Generally, you can always create a page which will have a field, bounded to other table through table relation. However i do not quite get from your post what exactly corrective action you would like to make? The standard stock-taking process assumes you enter the results of the stock-taking in the journal and system makes correction to stock itself automatically...