Multiple Tables in Report

Question Status

Suggested Answer
jsshivalik asked a question on 18 Jun 2017 8:46 PM

Hi

I have 3 Tables Sales Header , Sales Line & 1 Sample Table. I have Sales Header at Top and then belw the other 2 tables. I want to display Sales Header & Line Data in 1 Table . Sample & Sales Header data in another separate table. Sales Header XY field is linked with Document no of Sample Table

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Dennis Reinecke responded on 19 Jun 2017 4:56 AM

Create a Report like this:

In your layout... Filter one tablix for "IsSalesLine is true" and the secound for "IsAdditionalData is true"

jsshivalik responded on 19 Jun 2017 6:06 AM

Hi

First 2 are o.k but how will the data come from Third table . U have given integer Datasource. Data will be similar to Lines table. How the relation will be developed between Integer & Header table if used as u mentioned.

What will be in the DataItemLinkReference & DataItemLink of integer DataSource.

Secondly Dennis can u guide me why u set filter in Tablix properties and DataSource Properties. What is the purpose. 

Thanks

Dennis Reinecke responded on 19 Jun 2017 7:39 AM

i choosed the integer table because i dont have your "1 sample table" ...

add your "sample table".. connect it with the header - like u have done with the lines.

after u have done this take a look at the RecordSet of the report, maybe you will understand why you filter a tablix.

jsshivalik responded on 20 Jun 2017 8:56 AM

Hi

Can u pls tell me where to see the recordset.

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Dennis Reinecke responded on 19 Jun 2017 4:56 AM

Create a Report like this:

In your layout... Filter one tablix for "IsSalesLine is true" and the secound for "IsAdditionalData is true"