Put  licence (from beta)
Import xml

Log into well

But when we are wanting to drag and drop file we have this error :

All Replies
  • Another error is when we are opening nav document we have this error :

• Hello Laurent,

Please check the following on your SharePoint online site:

- Has the 'Zetadocs' document library actually been created? Can you navigate to the library on your site?

- Has the 'Zetadocs' content type been added correctly? (go to: Site Actions | Site Settings | Site Content Types)

I'll be happy to assist further is necessary.

David Cole

Technical Support Engineer

• Hello I am a colleague of Laurent, here's the answers:

Please check the following on your SharePoint online site:

- Has the 'Zetadocs' document library actually been created? Can you navigate to the library on your site? YES

- Has the 'Zetadocs' content type been added correctly? (go to: Site Actions | Site Settings | Site Content Types)  YES

Best regards

Aurélie

• Hello Aurelie,

Please can you send me log information so that I can assist you further.

- In the 'General Settings Form' (see section 3.3 of Install Guide) change the log level to 'DEBUG'.
    - Please reproduce the error and then obtain the Zetadocs Express log files: http://www.equisys.com/technotes/ztn4130.htm

Please send these logs to support@equisys.com (in the 'Subject' field please put: ZDX issue FAO David).

Thank you.

David Cole

• This issue occurred because the Zetadocs Content Type had not been made available to the 'Zetadocs' document library as expected. 

To verify that the 'Zetadocs' Content type has been assigned to the 'Zetadocs' document library...

- From the 'Zetadocs' document library page, click 'Library | Library Settings' and ensure that Zetadocs is listed under Content Types.

If not, then select option to 'Add from existing site content types' and follow steps to add the Zetadocs Content type.

Note: Normally, the 'Zetadocs' document library should be created automatically for you (and the Zetadocs content type assigned to it) when activating the 'Zetadocs Document Library' feature (Section 2.2 of the Zetadocs Express for Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Installation Guide). 

David Cole

• I am having the same problem. I checked the content type and it seems to be the problem. However when adding from an existing content type the Zetadocs type is not on the list.

I followed instructions in the installation guide perfectly.