Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have a report and for that I have created a start date filter and an end date filter. Predefined start date filter 01.01.2016 and end date is today.
In my test system it filters the correct times also if I change my predefined filters, then I get the right result let's say for the year 2019.
In my productive system, I can also change the predefined report filters but, when I run then my report, I get again the results from the time between my predefined start date filter and end filter (01.01.206 & today?!
How can this be?
Wjy is working in the test system, but no in the productive systems, even if the report is the same object in both systems?!
Thank you ;)
Try to compile the report again, unless there is any other condition in your report based on the data and which may not match with ur test system, It could ur data.
Try to provide more information about the issue.
I found out, that I get only different results, when I execute the report via my action and directly through running the report from c/side.
I had a look to my request page:
IF CEntry.FINDFIRST THEN
StartDate := CALCDATE('<-CY>',CEntry."Posting Date");
EndDate := WORKDATE;
That is the code, I execute there.
This means, that always when the user executes the report via the action, it opens the request page and then there are the predefined filters.
When the user changes the filters, the report will be filtered again with the predefined filters.
I found a function, maybe that one I can add to the above code:
Here are new start dates and end dates set…
So I assume you resolved your issue? or are you still having the issues
I have still have the problem, because I do not know, how to add the code and to which trigger...
So the action is calling the function to set the dates, did you add any code to call the report? And what dates should want to pass to the report?
There is no real action, it works through a request page. The start date and the end date are filled automatically with default values. The values are calculated in the request page (first part of the code). Now I would like to be able to change the default dates, because I do not need all the time a filtering over 4 year, let's say I want to filter only the year 2019. So I can change the default values in the filters. Then I say print and on the report I have again in the filter criteria, which are also printed there, my old default filter values over the 4 years, but not the changed ones. That is my problem, so I think the new filters I have given in to the request page are not updated through my code. That's why I thought I have to add the above function "InitializeRequest". But I do not know how...
Business Applications communities