Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Convert speech to text using Azure Speech service in Power Automate Flow

Azure provides Speech Services that let developers add advanced speech features to achieve complex functionality, including Speech-to-Text. With Azure Speech Services, we can convert speech to text.  In this blog post, let us check how the convers...

Inogic 23,947
LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Administration), how do I… Create Rela...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. In the previous article in this series, I explained that relationships between number series could ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Unlock Employee Creativity: The Benefits D365 Business Central Automation

Today’s competitive business environment demands that companies operate more efficiently. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business management solution that includes features that allow companies to automate routine tasks...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
How to Choose a Reliable Business Central Implementation Partner in Canada

Are you struggling to find the right Business Central implementation partner in Vancouver? If yes, you are at the right place. Choosing the right partner helps you reap the maximum […] The post How to Choose a Reliable Business Central Implementa...

LikeLike (0)
Novedades en Copilot for Sales en Outlook

Al igual que en Dynamics 365 Sales en Copilot For Sales también tenemos novedades veraniegas. Este nuevo conjunto de actualizaciones proporciona a los usuarios una gama ampliada de herramientas y funcionalidades para mejorar la eficiencia y la pro...

Javier.Armesto 4 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
Import Sequence Number attribute in Dataverse

Import Sequence Number is an internal field (whole number), that acts as a unique identifier of the data import or data migration that created this record that ensures data consistency and traceability during data import/migration. Here when we im...

Nishant Rana 45 Microsoft Employee
LikeLike (0)
Create your own Copilot AI engine using Copilot studio

Microsoft Copilot Studio is a great platform for creating and managing custom copilots. It allows users to create and deploy intelligent, intuitive and connected AI assistants for employees, end users, and customers. These copilots could be tailor...

Subhad365 5 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
{How to} Option sets for field mapping in integrated search in Dynamics 365 Custom...

Hello Everyone, Today i am going to share my thoughts on the new feature of option sets for field mapping in integrated search in Dynamics 365 Customer Service. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMOVrhT...

malla 1,264