Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Revolutionizing Financial Services with Dynamics 365 Customer Portal

Like others, the finance industry is undergoing a drastic change as it moves towards digitalization. The emergence of non-bank startups is changing the competition, forcing everyone to rethink their ways. As data breaches and privacy concerns inte...

CRMJetty 3,508
Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2: Replenis...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2. The 7th of the new functionality in the section is replenish items for projects. Business Centr...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Securing Your ERP System with Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection: A Complete Guide

Online fraud is a serious threat to any business that operates in the digital world. Fraudsters can use various techniques to compromise accounts, steal payment information, abuse discounts and returns, and damage your reputation and revenue. To p...

Like ( 0 )
Business Central Record Change Workflow

Business Central comes with an out the box workflow template for Item Price changes. It shows an example of how a specific field could trigger an approval for a change. Maybe you have tried it out, it’s been around for a long while: Have you ever ...

JAngle 33,139
Like ( 0 )
2024 Wave 2: Copilot for Service

Welcome to the fourth article of my series on the 2024 Wave 2 release! In the past few weeks I have published 3 articles in this series about Dynamics 365 Sales, Copilot for Sales and Dynamics 365 Customer Service. In this article, I’m focusing on...

dian74 2,473 Super User
Like ( 0 )
Business Central APIs: Understanding API Versions and Evolution.

Hi Readers, In continuation to the API Series today we will discuss about Business central API Version and Evolution. Business Central APIs evolution focuses on versions from beta to 2.0. I will try to explain the historical context, access met...

Saurav.Dhyani 14,652 User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
Empower Your Customer Service Team with Dynamics 365 Omnichannel

Dynamics 365 Omnichannel for Customer Service provides a robust suite of tools designed to enhance customer experiences across various communication channels such as chat, SMS, email, and phone calls. By […] The post Empower Your Customer Service...

Like ( 0 )
Author a note before saving the form – Timeline (Dynamics 365 / Dataverse)

This feature added to Timeline control allows us to take notes even before creating/saving the record/form. Select the Timeline control, then Notes properties, and check the “Enable to author a note before saving the form” option. Save and publish...

Nishant Rana 45 Microsoft Employee