Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics 365 Implementation Services: Empower Your Business to Innovate and Scale!

Transform your business with confidence by adopting a streamlined and efficient approach to Dynamics 365 CRM implementation. Whether you’re looking to enhance operational efficiency, build sustainable solutions, or empower your workforce, the righ...

Inogic 23,995
Like ( 0 )
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Power Automate Triggers), how do I… Cr...

This article is part of the series, a sub-series of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. There are a number of triggers available in Power Automate for Business...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
The final death of Outbound

We’ve all known the time would come when Outbound was deprecated, but the exact date hasn’t been public, until now! June 30th 2025 is the last day Outbound will be in Customer Insights – Journeys! If you or your customers are still using Outbound,...

Malinm85 1,918
Like ( 0 )
A Complete Guide to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integrations

In today’s fast-paced business environment, organizations are constantly seeking ways to streamline their processes, improve efficiency, and gain a competitive edge. This is where integration plays a pivotal role in enhancing the capabilities of M...

Like ( 0 )
Batch Requests in MS Dynamics 365 Business Central API.

Hi Readers, In continuation to the API Series today we will discuss about Batch Requests in MS Dynamics 365 Business Central API. #msdyn365bc #api #batch  * This video is about batch requests in MS Dynamics 365 Business Central API.  ...

Saurav.Dhyani 16,909 User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
Efficiently Transferring Bin Contents in Business Central

Jun Wang 6,160 Super User
Like ( 0 )
Enable Copilot for the Rich Text Control – Dataverse / Dynamics 365

To enable Copilot for a specific instance of a Rich Text editor field, we first need to create a Web Resource where we need to specify the property we want to update/override as specified in the RTEGlobalConfiguration_Readonly.json, the base read-...

Nishant Rana 55 Microsoft Employee
Like ( 0 )
How To: Initial Setup for Using Team Foundation Server in the Cloud for Managing D...

How To: Initial Setup for Using Team Foundation Server in the Cloud for Managing Dynamics NAV Source Code [https://www.innovia.com/hubfs/Imported_Blog_Media/Initial-Setup-for-Using-Team-Foundation-Server-in-the-Cloud-for-Managing-Dynamics-NAV-Sour...

Community Member Microsoft Employee