SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Header and Footer images

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

TechGroupIT asked a question on 20 Dec 2009 9:39 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Is there a simple way to add an image to the footer of a receipt template?  When I checked the receipt template in use both the Header and Footer image filenames were blank.  Yet the receipt is printing a logo image in the Header.  Thanks.

Jharana Baliyar Singh responded on 9 Nov 2018 4:07 AM
My Badges

Hi All,

I am also getting this error while publish a workflow in crm 4.0 onpremise. error : an error occurred when the workflow was being created. try to save the workflow again

Where I can get the web.config file to update the things ?

Can anybody tell me ?

Thanks,

Jharana

Jeff @ Check Point Software responded on 18 Nov 2018 4:02 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Delete the logo file in Admin | File | Configuration | Store Logo line.  This will delete it from all reports.

Add the path for the logo you want to use onto the Receipt template | re-name it differently after the change | re-select the newly named receipt template for the Register(s) | if POS is running, restart it for the changes to take effect.

Jeff @ Check Point Software responded on 18 Nov 2018 4:02 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Delete the logo file in Admin | File | Configuration | Store Logo line.  This will delete it from all reports.

Add the path for the logo you want to use onto the Receipt template | re-name it differently after the change | re-select the newly named receipt template for the Register(s) | if POS is running, restart it for the changes to take effect.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS