I have been playing around with purchase orders and have a question or two.
1) Is the only place to view a purchase orders is to run a report?
2) The purchase order is coming to my central location to be filled in house, what is the best way to handle this?
What Microsoft Dynamics product are you using?
Best Regards, Nick Hoban
Microsoft Dyamics Retail Management Store Oerations, Headquarters 2.0.0155
My book tells me how to create a purchase order but not how to handle or view and documentation would be great
Thanks Lynn. I have moved the post into the RMS forum to get this in front of more RMS users.
Thank you for your quesitons.
To view purchase orders:
1. Log into Store Operations Manager
2. Click on Inventory | Purchase Orders
3. Use the Filter and Date Range to specify which Purchase Orders you would like to view.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics