SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

System Message 6364 Documents are unable to be voided in this Screen (AP Document Maintenance)

Microsoft Dynamics SL Forum

scott kammlah asked a question on 15 Jun 2015 10:14 AM

Question Status

Unanswered

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question,  earlier we had an employee submit a subcontract payment that was erroneous.  It was approved before anyone noticed it.  One of our employees in AP has attempted to void the document in the AP document maintenance screen, but when she tries, she receives "System Message 6364  Documents are unable to be voided in this screen".  I have a hunch what she is trying to do would break the accounting documentation trail and the system is fighting her, but am unsure as how to proceed to rectify the issue.  If anyone has some insight I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Arti007 responded on 30 Aug 2018 2:12 AM

please let me know if you got any answer. I'm trying to reverse the AP voucher. Please let me know if it's possible,if yes then how?I'm new to SL.

Chuck Otis responded on 4 Sep 2018 1:23 PM
My Badges

The AP Document Maintenance Screen is a Maintenance Screen.  No processes can be performed in this screen.  If you want to reverse a voucher you should create a Debit Adjustment in the Voucher and Adj Entry Screen.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Chuck Otis

Winxnet

Arti007 responded on 12 Sep 2018 6:22 AM

yes, got it. Thank you @Chuck Otis!!

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS